Sunday 1 April 2018

There IS an Easter Bunny!


See! There is the Easter Bunny yesterday, with volunteer Richard in close attendance, at the Lifeboat Station. The Easter Bunny was a mine of information, by the way, not to mention holding a basketful of wee chocolate eggs for wee children.


But the day had started earlier for me when it was, quite frankly, persisting down! I'd believed the BBC online weather forecast that there would be no more rain in the day, and how wrong were they?!? But I suddenly remembered, the BBC no longer gets its forecast from the Met Office, but from the American (General Atlantic) owned MetroGroup, well I won't be looking at the BBC website for weather from now on but directly from the Met Office website, as the BBC weather forecast has been terribly inconsistent since Metrogroup took over in early February; it'll be interesting to see which is more consistent! Didn't help aPIERtite on the Pier though (blog).


And, is this a run up to the 2018 Stade Saturdays? From 2 to 10 pm saw the Stade Open Space stage the Hastings Youth Trust's Hastings Easter Festival! Now, I never knew anything about this happening, maybe I'm too old, but it's a shame there wasn't more publicity!


And I ended up walking up All Saints Street to, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment