Thursday 14 September 2017

The Egg Hatches!


Today I noticed the Exbury Egg, down at Rock-a-Nore Road, with an open door, so, what did I do? Yep, I had to take a wee look inside, and it really is a tardis! SO much more room than looks possible from outside, like one of those small caravans I stayed in on holidays as a child, but with even more room inside...


So, what is happening? Well, today, they were making the inside appear as similar as possible to what it looked like when it was lived in by Stephen Turner for a year, a few years ago, and it is planned to be 'open' to the public, when feasible, from this Saturday until the 15th of October, when it ceases to be an exhibit (see my previous blog and see his website).  Indeed, everything comes from the egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment