Sunday 7 May 2017

Hastings Centre for Alternative Therapies?


Recently walking through St Andrews Mews, TN34 1S? (there are a few postcodes but TN34 1S is definitely correct), and I was surprised that there are four alternative therapies being provided here, in addition to the other shops, bikes, pet care, clothes, hairdresser, shirt printing, music and DVD, and cafe etc etc! Has St Andrews Mews become the Hastings centre for alternative therapies?

I found there are Podiatry and Chiropody, Brown Emmett muscle release technique, Russian alternative complementary therapy, and reflexology (which I benefited from when recuperating from fixation of a fractured vertebra a while ago now, I had lots of time, and they wanted someone happy to be used to practice on by students, so free to me too!), now this is a fair selection of alternative therapies, worth noting!

No comments:

Post a Comment